QMK + VIA Flashing Instructions
These instructions will assume you are on windows, and will use our pre-compiled .hex files.
- Download the latest flashing tool here (QMK Toolbox).
- Downloading the appropriate .hex file from the table in the downloads page.
- Run QMK Toolbox, pick the .hex file in the Local file box, and choose the correct MCU for your keyboard based on the below information.
- If needed or prompted, install available drivers for your computer. This can also be done by following these instructions.
- Connect your keyboard PCB to your computer with an appropriate usb cable.
- Press the physical reset button on the PCB (labeled "RESET").
- Hit Flash.
- Message in QMK toolbox says >dfu programmer: no device present. You will most likely need to download drivers using these instructions.
ZMK Flashing Instructions
These instructions will assume you are on Windows, and use our pre-compiled .uf2 files.
- Download the appropriate .uf2 file from the table below.
- Connect your keyboard PCB to your computer with an appropriate USB cable.
- Reset your PCB by quickly double tapping the reset button on the PCB.
- A USB storage device should show up in your file explorer. Copy the firmware UF2 file to the USB storage device.
- The USB storage device should automatically disappear, and once this happens you may safely unplug your PCB (if desired) and use the new firmware, or remain plugged in.